“That moment. When you see someone walking down the street who is so beautiful that you cant help but stare. Well imagine, as I do, that with the world on pause, it becomes really easy to understand the concept of beauty. To have it frozen in front of you, captured, unaware.” —Cashback
“It takes approximately 500 pounds to crush a human skull. But the human emotion is a much more delicate thing.” —Cashback
“We are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it’s a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift.” —Marilyn Monroe (via dailystendhalnitesaudade)
- Natalie: Tell me about her again.
- Leonard Shelby: Why?
- Natalie: Because you like to remember her.
- Leonard Shelby: She was beautiful. To me, she was perfect.
- Natalie: No, don't just recite the words. Close your eyes... and remember her.
- Leonard Shelby: You can just feel the details. The bits and pieces you never bothered to put into words. And you can feel these extreme moments... even if you don't want to. You put these together, and you get the feel of a person. Enough to know how much you miss them...
“We are remembered for the totality of our accomplishments, but we are defined by the singularity of our greatest failure. It does not matter what you have been right about and it does not matter how often that rightness is validated by others. We are what we cannot do.” —Chuck Klosterman
In Nebraska for the week. No computer.